Claim Your Free 15-Minute Phone Consultation Below
Elevate Your Wellness and Enjoy a quality of life: Tailored Rehabilitation for All Ages
Welcome to Tick Performance, where we are dedicated to enhancing your well-being and recovery journey. Our comprehensive approach to rehabilitation empowers the aging population, NDIS participants, Return to Work SA (RTWSA) recipients, and Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) beneficiaries. Whether you’re recovering from a stroke, or injury, or seeking to regain your strength after injury or illness; our pathway from physiotherapy to exercise physiology and autonomous training in our state-of-the-art facility ensures a holistic and effective recovery process.
Why Choose Tick Performance:
1. Tailored Rehabilitation: Your journey is unique, and so is our approach. We design personalized rehabilitation programs that address your specific needs, ensuring a smooth transition from physiotherapy to exercise physiology and beyond.
2. Expert Guidance: Our team of skilled professionals, including physiotherapists and exercise physiologists, is dedicated to guiding you through every step of your recovery. With their expertise, you’ll receive the support you need to achieve your goals.
3. Empowering Autonomy: Our goal is not just to help you recover, but to equip you with the tools and knowledge to thrive independently. As you progress, we transition you into our classes and gym, where you’ll continue your journey toward strength, mobility, and vitality.
4. Comprehensive Support: We’re here for more than just your physical rehabilitation. We provide holistic support, addressing various aspects of your well-being, from mental resilience to overall health, ensuring you achieve a well-rounded recovery.
5. NDIS, HCP (Home Aged Care Plan), Return to Work SA (RTWSA), and DVA Expertise: We understand the intricacies of navigating these systems. Our team is experienced in working with NDIS participants, Return to Work SA recipients, and Department of Veterans Affairs beneficiaries, ensuring a seamless process for your recovery journey.
6. Your Goals, Our Priority: Your aspirations are at the forefront of our approach. We listen, collaborate, and work together to create a roadmap that leads you to where you want to be, helping you regain your confidence and independence.
At Tick Performance, your recovery is our mission. Let us be your partner on the path to renewed strength and well-being. Reach out today to begin your journey toward a healthier, more vibrant you.”
HEAR FROM OUR CLIENTS
I was suffering servere lower back pain and numbness in my leg and arm. The doctors "didn't know" what was wrong. Just after 2 visits to tick physio I started to get feeling back in my arm and leg. The staff at tick physio are genuinely caring and actually listen to their clients. I'd recommend them to anyone!
I love all the classes I’ve tried at tick, especially Scott’s yoga class. The vibe is friendly and welcoming for all abilities and ages. The class is more than just stretching and exercise; Scott offers the yogic philosophy throughout the practice, starting with what I love - setting our intentions for the practice at the beginning and offering insights and focus along the way. I love the mix of using traditional yoga terminology for the poses and also terms we know and love. I find the class nourishing for my mind, body and spirit and a chance to slow down in our hectic week. Love love love it!
Great team and atmosphere. Lots of support as needed and fun along the way. Classes and physio personal training exercise physiology and massage.
Finally found my kind of gym. I've loved every session so far. The trainers really seem to care for and look after each client. I feel safe in their hands. My only complaint is that Mindful Moves is not on every night 😛 I always leave this class feeling like I can take on the world!
Absolutely love being part of this initiative- my 8 y o daughter and I are now proudly part of a community that is inclusive and encouraging as we journey to being the healthiest happiest version of ourselves. As well as having a giggle at crazy names like downward dog we are part of a group that helps us enjoy the positives in life. This place is epic!!!